By Addy Osmani
Start with the fundamentals of MVC, SPA, and resolution, then get your arms soiled development pattern applications—a easy Todo record app, a RESTful booklet library app, and a modular app with spine and RequireJS. writer Addy Osmani, an engineer for Google’s Chrome staff, additionally demonstrates complicated makes use of of the framework.
• find out how Backbone.js brings MVC advantages to the client-side
• Write code that may be simply learn, established, and prolonged
• paintings with the Backbone.Marionette and Thorax extension frameworks
• remedy universal difficulties you’ll come across whilst utilizing Backbone.js
• arrange your code into modules with AMD and RequireJS
• Paginate facts in your Collections with the Backbone.Paginator plugin
• Bootstrap a brand new Backbone.js software with boilerplate code
• Use spine with jQuery cellular and get to the bottom of routing difficulties among the 2
• Unit-test your spine apps with Jasmine, QUnit, and SinonJS
Read Online or Download Developing Backbone.js Applications PDF
Create net Charts with jqPlot indicates easy methods to convert your information into attention-grabbing, cutting edge, lively, and hugely interactive browser-based charts. This e-book is appropriate for builders of all event degrees and wishes: when you love speedy and powerful ideas, you should use the jqPlot library to generate charts with awesome results and animations utilizing just a couple of traces of code.
Sensible recipes to profit the Kendo UI cellular library and its quite a few parts for construction cellular purposes successfully evaluate study anything new straight away! a quick, speedy, centred consultant offering quick effects comprehend many of the elements at the Kendo UI cellular software framework learn how to use a number of the widgets within the Kendo UI cellular library to help you construct a cellular program quickly construct purposes that offer local appear and feel with no need to keep up a separate code base intimately The Kendo UI cellular library is a one cease method to construct cellular purposes swiftly.
Additional info for Developing Backbone.js Applications
To achieve these public methods, which are available on every instance of a particular object, you need to learn about a property called prototype, which simply contains an object that will act as a base reference for all new copies of its parent object. Essentially, any property of the prototype will be available on every instance of that object. This creation/reference process gives us a cheap version of inheritance, which I discuss in Chapter 3. Since an object prototype is just an object, you can attach new properties to them, just like any other object.
Developing Backbone.js Applications by Addy Osmani